BT Broadband/BT Superfast Fibre offer terms and conditions
- This offer is available to new BT customers ordering BT Broadband/BT Superfast Fibre.
- Offer is only available with orders made on bt.com.
- Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- You must provide a valid email address, mobile number and postal address which must be your installation address in your application to receive this offer.
- Eligible BT customers will be sent a claim email and SMS within 5 working days of purchasing an eligible product. If you have not received your claim email and SMS within 5 working days of your purchase date, you should contact the BT Reward Team on 0330 123 3474^ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rewards must be claimed within 90 days of your purchase date. Once you have completed the online claim form and your details have been received, your order will be checked to ensure your service is active. If your service is active your reward card will be mailed to the installation address you provided within 30 days of your connection date.
- You will have 3 months from the date of issue to activate your BT Reward Card online. If you fail to activate within 3 months you will no longer be eligible for the offer.
- The amount of e-money available on this card will vary depending on the product you take and the date you take it. The reward is provided in the form of an BT Reward Card. Please see the Cardholder Terms and Conditions for full details on where you can use your card. Your balance will be valid for 12 months from the date of card issue and expires by the date displayed on the front of your card. Once expired, you will no longer be entitled to the funds on the card.
- Fulfilment of the reward will be managed by Hawk Incentives Limited on behalf of BT. If the reward is not received within 30 days, then you should contact our dedicated Customer Service team on 0344 879 1068 or email email@example.com
- This offer is entirely separate from any other reward card offer and will not affect your ability to claim any other reward card you may be entitled to.
The BT Reward Card is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference number 900023; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd’s company registration number is 05802971 and its registered office is at Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 9TD.
BT Reward Card Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have familiarised yourself with the full Cardholder Terms and Conditions before claiming and or activating the BT Reward Card.
^ Calls to 03 numbers are charged at the same standard rate as 01 or 02 landline numbers, even when calling from a mobile